Saturday, October 11, 2008

[e.l.f.] Nail Polish

I didn't have a nail polish before, because I don't know the good moment having nails being nail polished. But, as I was purchasing other e.l.f. products, I was tempting to buy their nail polish.

I didn't know which color I need to have. So, playing safe, I choose Medium Red. Btw, the nail polish cost only $ 1.00.

Description:
This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails.

Our formula is FREE of: Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).
Source: www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments: